Worldwide Steel Building Prices, Reviews, Complaints & Company Overview
Worldwide Steel Buildings opened its first factory in 1983 and has been building steel trusses and secondary framing ever since. Thanks to operating their own manufacturing facility, customers enjoy factory-direct pricing.
The company uses American steel in all of its trusses and welds them in precision jigs for improved accuracy. Components are then double-dipped for improved rust protection, with a 50-year warranty that is unmatched by any other manufacturer in the industry.
For greater strength and accuracy, Worldwide Steel uses 20-gauge galvanized rolls to make its 2 x 4 girts and 2 x 6 purlins. And, the 2' centers means there's no screwing sheet metal to sheet metal. All fastenings are to supports, which provides the greatest stability.
Free Steel Building Quotes From Top Dealers!
Worldwide Steel Buildings Products
The steel building products offered by Worldwide include:
- Agricultural steel buildings: Manufactured to fulfill any agricultural need, including barns to house livestock and storage for feed, grain, and equipment. The kits are easy to assemble and require no special tools.
- Airplane hangars: When you want to protect your investment against exposure to the elements, consider a steel aircraft hangar from Worldwide, an AOPA Lifestyle member.
- Commercial steel buildings: With the low cost of erecting a steel building, you save much-needed capital. Great for expanding your current business or launching a new venture, these buildings work for retail spaces, restaurants, office buildings, storage, and more.
- Churches: Get an affordable, aesthetically-pleasing steel church or youth center that goes up quickly and at a fraction of the cost of conventional construction methods. Worldwide's steel building designers work with you to ensure your facility meets all local building codes.
- Garages and workshops: These custom steel building kits feature Worldwide's steel truss construction for maximum strength and durability. Customers love how quickly (and easily) these buildings go up, not to mention the low cost. Great for storing vehicles, RVs, bikes, and more. Or, create your own workshop with one of these kits.
- Recreational steel buildings: A popular choice for community centers, sports clubs, youth camps, schools, and organizations of all kinds. Common uses include swimming pools, basketball and volleyball courts, gymnasiums, meeting and assembly spaces, and fields for soccer and football.
- Industrial steel buildings: Built to last, these kits are ideal for manufacturing facilities, warehouses, auto repair shops, landscaping companies, factories, and welding shops.
- Mini-storage units: Available in varying sizes and roof pitches to ensure you get the right building type for your particular needs, whether you operate a self-storage company or are looking to house your boat or RV.
How Much Does a Worldwide Steel Building Cost?
Accurate pricing for steel buildings is nearly impossible due to the numerous variables affecting cost. These include the building's size, type, accessories. and customization. In addition, you pay extra for shipping, the concrete foundation, and any labor costs for erecting the building.
- Worldwide Steel Building # 2918e, 33’ x 66’, deluxe trim package, 100 percent certified USA steel, 40-year sheet metal warranty, 50-year structural warranty, designed for 20GSL and below and 115 Vult wind, price range: $20,000 to $25,000
- Worldwide Steel Building # 2918b, 46’ x 54’, deluxe trim package, 100 percent certified USA steel, 40-year sheet metal warranty, 50-year structural warranty, designed for 20GSL and below and 115 Vult wind, price range: $23,000 to $28,000
- Worldwide Steel Building # 2918c, 54’ x 84’, deluxe trim package, 100 percent certified USA steel, 40-year sheet metal warranty, 50-year structural warranty, designed for 20GSL and below and 115 Vult wind, price range: $35,500 to $42,500
- Worldwide Hanger Steel Building # 2918d, 80’ x 80’, deluxe trim package, 100 percent certified USA steel, 40-year sheet metal warranty, 50-year structural warranty, designed for 20GSL and below and 115 Vult wind, price range: $60,000 to $72,000
- Worldwide Steel Building # 2918a, 90’ x 180’, deluxe trim package, 100 percent certified USA steel, 40-year sheet metal warranty, 50-year structural warranty, designed for 20GSL and below and 115 Vult wind, price range: $124,500 to $149,500
Worldwide Steel Reviews
Worldwide Steel's customers offer rave reviews for the quality of the product, excellent customer service, durability, and more. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and strong ratings from Consumer Affairs, which gives the company high marks for its 35 years in the industry and wide array of products.
Customers offer high praise for the manufacturer's support and quick response to any issues that occur during the building process. Across the board, reviewers state that the company, once made aware of an issue, reacted immediately to rectify the problem. They overwhelmingly state they would buy from Worldwide again.
Reviewers also like the knowledgeable support and sales teams, and the low-pressure sales tactics. Those who constructed their own steel building kits say that the instructions are easy to understand and follow. All reviewers praised the strength, durability, and general quality of their steel building.
The only complaints found related specifically to Worldwide-recommended contractors for doing the actual construction of the building. Some customers reported issues with their chosen contractor. If you choose to hire someone to assemble your steel building, don't forget to check reviews of their work and reliability.
Author: Angela Escobar