Raymond Forklift Prices, Reviews, Complaints & Company Overview
Raymond Handling Solutions and Handling Systems believes in more than just selling people a product. The company strives to establish and maintain lifelong relationships with their customers through excellent products and service. When you need a forklift from Raymond, they actively listen to your business's needs so they can provide the best possible solution.
Raymond has built a reputation over 95 years as a reliable, quality brand backed by top-notch service. The company brings their experience and expertise to every interaction, ensuring that you get the best possible setup for your business, no matter what that may be. They offer consultations and customization to provide an unmatched level of service. And with over 100 Sales and Service Center locations in North America, that service comes quick.
Raymond knows that efficiency is important and, at the end of the day, their goal is to maximize your business's efficiency. Forklifts from Raymond build your company up so you can break the competition down.
Raymond Forklift Products
Raymond forklifts help to increase efficiency by helping you complete tasks faster and smoother. These electric lifts are designed with exclusive features that allow you to lower your cost of ownership, without losing out on anything from the lift itself. Here are some of the forklifts available from Raymond:
Free Forklift Quotes From Top Dealers!
- 4150: Ideal for warehouse applications, this stand up forklift is easy to both operate and maneuver, with load capacities coming in at 3,000 and 3,500 pounds. It has a powerful AC drive system that lends itself to a variety of applications that require power and stamina.
- 4750: Designed with a heavy-duty AC drive and rugged masts, this forklift is a workhorse ready to get things done. It provides high comfort and enhanced visibility, making it an operator's best friend.
- 9300: A dependable and rugged sideloader with a lift capacity up to 6,000 pounds, the Raymond 9300 is ideal for moving heavy loads in tight spaces. Its superior maneuverability and high load capacity make it a great choice for high-lift applications.
- 9400: Designed for bulky, long loads, this sideloader forklift moves easily through narrow aisles and tight spaces. It is ideal for areas where space is a concern but heavy loads need to be moved.
How Much Do Raymond Forklifts Cost?
It is difficult to state a definitive price for Raymond forklifts as there are several factors that play into the total cost. Additional accessories, engine, lift capacity, lift height, and lift type all factor into the price. Remember that different vendors charge different prices, as well. What follows is a general pricing guide to give you an idea of what you can expect to pay for your Raymond forklift.
- Raymond 4460 Sit-Down Forklift, 4,000 lb lift capacity, 3-wheel, 48V, 3-stage mast, 227" maximum lift height, 3-wheel, cushion tires, electric motor, price range: $25,000 to $29,700
- Raymond 4750 Sit-Down Forklift, 6,000 lb lift capacity, 4-wheel, 3-stage mast, 233" maximum lift height, electric motor, 48V, cushion tires, price range: $42,500 to $46,800
- Raymond 4150 Stand-Up Forklift, 3,000 lb lift capacity, 3-stage mast, 227" maximum lift height, electric motor, 36V, 3-wheel, cushion tires, price range: $38,000 to $40,500
- Raymond 4250 Stand-Up Forklift, 5,000 lb lift capacity, 4-stage mast, 270" maximum lift height, 3-wheel, cushion tires, electric motor, 36V, price range: $40,000 to $42,900
Used forklifts are always an option for smaller budgets. When considering a used lift, make sure that it is in proper working order and has all of the features you need. Forklift technology has changed quite a bit over the last few years and a used model may not have everything your business needs.
Raymond Forklift Reviews
The vast majority of customer reviews for Raymond forklifts are overwhelmingly positive. Customers love the quality of the company's forklifts, stating that they have little to no issues whatsoever and perform well with demanding tasks. People also enjoy the versatility that Raymond lifts have to offer, noting that even a compact vehicle from the company still has a high level of power. Beyond the products themselves, Raymond makes a lasting impression on customers through their service. Reviewers report details that the service staff at the company is knowledgeable and that they feel confident that Raymond employees are getting them the best product at the best rates.
Though most of the reviews the company receives are positive, there are those who have some complaints. Raymond offers leasing options, a financing tool that many find to be an easier or preferable option. However, some customers have felt that the leasing agreements, while acceptable, could be far better than they are. Always make sure to read through all available customer reviews before your final purchase.
Author: Angela Escobar